FULL TIME FIREPLACE INSTALLATION/SERVICE TECHNICIAN – AURORA LOCATION
AURORA IL – DAY SHIFT – NO SUNDAYS
Join the Chicago area’s premiere fireplace, high-end BBQ, & central vacuum store!
ABOUT THE CAREER
- The fireplace industry is very real & robust. It is poised for decades of growth and stability, just like our company. We are in need of an Installation/Service Technician who would like to be part of this exciting business and build a career. We offer great starting pay, paid vacations, and medical insurance.
- Fireplace sales and installations represent over a $5billion annual value
- Fireplaces rank second among the top features desired by buyers of new homes; they are only second to outdoor patios, porches and decks [National Association of Home Builders]
- More than half of U.S households (52%) have at least one fireplace or freestanding stove
- The average age of a wood fireplace is 22 years, making them a target for updating to a more efficient and cleaner mode. The average age of a freestanding stove is 11 years. Gas Fireplaces are an average age of 11 years.
- Sixty-four percent of Americans consider installing a new technology (fireplace, wood, or pellet stove or insert) to be more energy efficient
- Fireplaces have a strong, positive effect on the value of a home: 46% of home buys are willing to pay more for the feature.
Southwest Fireplace and it’s three store team is the premiere Chicago area fireplace leader. We sell, service, install and repair fireplaces, patio furniture, high-end BBQ’s, and central vacuums. We proudly service homeowners, builders, and remodelers throughout the Chicagoland area. We carry the best brands and provide them to our clients as the best valur in the marketplace. To continue our healthy growth, we need quality, energetic people like you to join our team. Our company’s success is built on the skills, drive, and attitudes of our team members. This career is a fantastic opportunity with great advancement potential for a talented, outgoing, and motivated team player. If you have the drive and desire to succeed, this career is for you.
Take your career to the next level and join the best Fireplace team in all of Chicagoland.
All applicants may be subject to a criminal background check and chemical substance use testing, as we are committed to providing a safe and supportive work environment for our team members.