Sales Associate – Aurora, IL – Part-Time – Saturdays Required – No Sundays
The fireplace industry is very real and robust. It is poised for decades of growth and stability, just like our company. We are in need of a Quality Team Member who would also like to learn our industry while becoming a permanent part of this exciting business.
- Fireplace sales and installations represent over a $5 billion annual value.
- Fireplaces rank second among the top features desired by buyers of new homes; they are only second to outdoor patios, porches and decks [National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)].
- More than half of U.S. households (52 percent) have at least one fireplace or freestanding stove.
About the Job
Southwest Fireplace and its four store team is the premiere Chicago area fireplace leader. We sell, service, install, and repair fireplaces/patio furniture/ BBQ’s and central vacuums. We proudly service homeowners, builders, and remodel professionals throughout the area. We carry the best brands and provide them to our clients as the best value in the marketplace. To continue our healthy growth, we need quality, energetic people like you to join our team. Our company’s success is built on the skills, drive, and attitudes of our team members. This career is a fantastic opportunity with great earning potential and benefits for a talented, outgoing, and motivated team player. If you have the drive and desire to succeed, this career is for you. We are currently in need of a full-time Team Member for our Frankfort location.
Take your career to the next level and join the best Fireplace/Bar-B-Q/Patio team in all of Chicago-land.
The Ideal Team Member Brings:
- A Positive “Can Do” Attitude
- Good Phone Etiquette
- The Skills to Sell Yourself and Your Company to Your Clients
- Friendly, Outgoing, Persona
- The Ability And Desire To Work Well In A Team Environment
- Ability to Multi-task with Great Attention to Details
- Customer Service Experience is helpful
- Good Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Willingness to work Saturdays
.If you would bring these qualities to our team- take advantage of this opportunity to join us. To ensure we have the best people join our first class team, we offer our qualified candidates the following incentives:
- Competitive Wages
- Vendor and On-The-Job Training Supplied
- Dynamic and Fun Team Environment
- Sundays Off
- No Cold Calling
- Fun and Challenging Work Environment
All applicants will be subject to a criminal background check and chemical substance use testing as we are committed to providing a safe and supportive work environment for our team members.