MOJOE is Kamado Joe’s Monthly Online Publication. In the, “Newscast,” read up on product reviews, recipes, and more!
Kamado Joe Charcoal Grill & Smokers are high fire heat-resistant ceramics with a heat-resistant ceramic glaze coating. Easy to assemble. Easy to light. Easy to cook. Easy to clean. Great for the Grill Master of the family. Use only high-quality lump charcoal with this high-quality ceramic cooker.
Not only can they be used for grilling and smoking, but pizza can be cooked on a pizza stone and bread can also be baked. This is by virtue of the excellent heat retention properties of the ceramic shell that mean temperatures of up to 750°F can be achieved. Also, due to the precise control of airflow (and thus temperature) afforded by the vent system, Kamado-style cookers are much like wood-fired ovens and can be used to roast and bake anything that can be roasted or baked in a traditional oven.
Grill is available in either Red or Black, and Cart or Stand-Alone. Cart is powder coated cast iron with locking casters, and finished bamboo side shelves. The black grill has “teak finished” bamboo, and the red grill comes with “natural finished” bamboo
- Stainless Steel Fittings and Fastenings.
- Stainless Steel and Powder Coated Side Shelves and Bands.
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grate with Hinged Door.
- Heavy Duty Finished Bamboo Handle and Side Shelves
- Extra Large Thermometer with Cooking Guide.
- 8 Welded Utensil Pins (4 on Each Side Shelf).
- Heavy Duty Powder Coated Cart.
- Locking Cart Wheels.
- Comes Fully Assembled.