Aurora, IL – Full-Time- One Saturday per month & No Sundays
Are you a diligent, creative, and outgoing professional with desire to guide people into the best products/services for their homes? If so, this is the role for you. Since 1995, Southwest Fireplace is a company founded on hard work, innovation, quality products, and self-drive. As Chicago area’s premiere fireplace and patio destination, we are now looking to expand our team!
Southwest Fireplace is hiring a full-time, Marketing & Analytics Manager at our Aurora showroom. The fireplace industry is poised for decades of growth and stability, just like our company. We are in need of a quality team member, excited to learn our industry and become a part of this stimulating business.
The Marketing & Analytics Manager will be responsible for maintaining social media platforms, company website, staff portal and communicating POS-related updates with the Southwest Fireplace team. A primary role of this position is to collect company data, organize and input the information to analyze productivity, efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness of the team and its day-to-day procedures. Other aspects of this role may include sales (no cold calls), general administrative tasks, customer service, and event planning.
The ideal candidate for this role is diligent, an exceptional content strategist, upbeat, energetic and has an appetite for results and growth. This career is a fantastic opportunity with great earning potential and benefits for a talented, outgoing, and motivated team player. If you have the drive and desire to succeed, this career is for you.
Other Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Develop, create, and execute digital marketing campaigns, utilizing social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Houzz, and Google Business
- Event planning and management for internal and external corporate relations
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that marketing efforts are aligned with sales goals
- Collect team data, enter and organize to calculate, track and prepare presentation of analytics such as sales revenue, market statistics, ROI, and more
- Help develop standards, processes and tools to drive greater efficiencies in daily operations
- Stay up to date with product information, product availability, industry trends, and effectively communicate status to the team
- Answer phones at showroom, greet customers, adapt to office administrative tasks as needed
- Associates / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or related field OR 3-5 years’ experience in marketing and project management (preferred but not required)
- Strong problem solving, leadership and team management skills
- Tech Savvy is a plus: proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques and graphic design preferred
- Organized and detail-oriented
- High level verbal and written communication skills
Company Description: Fireplaces/Patio Products
Southwest Fireplace has been a family-owned business for over 30 years and operates as Chicagoland’s premiere fireplace dealer. Through its four store team, we sell, service, install, and repair fireplaces, patio furniture, BBQ’s and central vacuums. Southwest Fireplace proudly services homeowners, builders, and remodel professionals throughout the area. We carry the best brands and provide them to our clients as the best value in the marketplace. Many of our team members have been with us for nearly two decades. This is truly a place you can put down roots and build a long term career.
We are currently in need of a motivated, full-time team member for our Aurora location, located at 2630 N. Farnsworth Avenue. Take your career to the next level and join the best Fireplace, BBQ, and Patio team in all of Chicago land!
Compensation and Benefits:
- $22 -$25 / hour plus commissions
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan – Simple IRA with 3% Employer Match
- Paid Vacation Time
Work Location: In person at the Aurora location: 2630 N. Farnsworth Avenue Aurora, IL
All applicants will be subject to a criminal background check and chemical substance use testing as we are committed to providing a safe and supportive work environment for our team members.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com, No phone calls please.