Effective 9/22/2020 we are not accepting new service customers for service
or performing chimney sweeps after the new year*.
As we get into the busy season we suspend our chimney sweeps completely due to unpredictable weather, and our services to new customers. This is put into place so that we are able to focus on the services to fireplaces that we have installed or serviced in the past, and keep our lead times down.
*Typically services are taken on again mid-January/early February and sweeps at the end of March when the weather breaks.
NEW SERVICE CUSTOMERS
- If you are interested in getting an email when the Fall/Winter Service Suspension is lifted please feel free to fill out the below form and select “new customer” from the drop down box. We will connect with you as soon as we are able to take on new customers again.
- If you are new customer that has a current Heat & Glo, Heatilator, Vermont Castings, or QuadraFire direct vent fireplace AND you have the Model & Serial Number for the unit, please select “New Customer – referred by manufacturer”.
Troubleshooting & FAQ's for Heat & Glo, Heatilator, Quadrafire, & Vermont Castings
Not All Chimney Sweeps Are Reputable
Be wary of advertisements for chimney sweeps with a price that seems too good to be true. Some companies advertise a very low price for a chimney sweep and use it as an opportunity to come to your house, and “upsell” expensive services. Our technicians are not trained to sell in the home. They are there to access the situation and inform you and your sales project manager. From there you and the project manager can discuss the options available for you.
Southwest Fireplace Chimney Sweeps
Southwest Fireplace and Southwest Fireside’s experts main objective is to inspect and clean your chimney. Our qualified technicians will also conduct a multiple point safety inspection of the chimney and fireplace and give you a detailed report on the chimney/fireplace condition with recommendations if any repairs are needed now or future concerns.
Click the link below for
View our Menu of Services below. We have many other services and talents to share; if you don’t see what you are looking for, just ask!
- Gas Fireplace Installation
- Gas Log Installation
- Adding gas to an existing fireplace
- Repair and Maintenance
- Masonry Repair
- Chimney Re-building
- Chimney Re-lining
- Wood-Burning Fireplace installation
- Mantel Shelf and Surround Installations
- Fireplace Refacings
- Face Brick and Face Stone Installation
- Chimney Sweeping and Inspection
- Dryer Vent cleaning
- Central Vacuum Installs
- Gas Grill Installations
- Gas Grill Replacements
- Glass Door Installs
- Wood, Gas or Pellet Stove Installs