SALES PROJECT MANAGER
****NO PREVIOUS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED****
PAY: $12-$14 per hour plus commission
The more you apply yourself, the more you will earn
Sales project managers can make $50k to $100k per year
Southwest Fireplace was established in 1974 and is a family owned company with three showrooms; one each in Palos Park, Frankfort, and Aurora. We provide a large variety of hearth, patio, and barbeque industry products to the Chicago area and surrounding suburbs.
We work with homeowners and homebuilders to offer clients solutions for upgrading or adding to the beautification of their living spaces, both indoor and outdoor. Our three showrooms afford a wide reach of job opportunities and our forty-five-plus years of service have garnered our company tremendous recommendations and word of mouth advertising.
Our current sales team is long tenured, many members working in the industry for a decade or two. This is a testament to the quality of working in this industry and the longevity it offers. Over the last 4 years, we have grown sales nearly 30% and are looking to increase that growth by expanding our team.
Southwest Fireplace is looking for a hard-working and self-motivated sales project manager. This team member will assist retail and contractor clients with product selection and technical information while providing professional customer service. All training on product will be provided and no prior industry experience is necessary – every sales project manager that works for Southwest Fireplace was working in an unrelated field prior to their employment here.
This is a full-time position, working five days a week during the spring and summer and six days a week during the fall and winter. Team members must be willing to work Saturdays (spring and summer months include an additional weekday off).
Our sales project managers perform the following duties:
- Learn about the hearth products we sell and stay up-to-date on new products
- Welcome clients in our showroom and engage with their project
- Guide customers through product selection with personalized advice
- Quote projects and close sales
- Arrange and schedule visits with clients to preview jobsites
- Advise clients of expectations and manage their job from start to finish
- Collect and organize required photos, paperwork, and information for each job
- Create, maintain, and update orders in our order entry system
- Collect and process payments for projects when sold and when completed
Benefits at Southwest Fireplace:
- Health insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacations
- Employee discounts
- On the job training – no prior experience necessary
Please apply at https://www.swfireplace.com/employment