SALES PROJECT MANAGER
SOUTHWEST FIREPLACE — Frankfort, IL
FULL TIME POSITION, UP TO $100K A YEAR
****NO PREVIOUS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED****
Since 1995, Southwest Fireplace is a company founded on hard work, innovation, quality products, and self-drive. If you have an interest in leading technology home products, home remodeling or new construction, have a passion for design and are ready to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you!
We work with homeowners and homebuilders to offer clients solutions for upgrading or adding to the beautification of their living spaces, both indoor and outdoor. Our three showrooms afford a wide reach of job opportunities and our years of service have garnered our company tremendous recommendations and word of mouth advertising..
Southwest Fireplace is looking for a hard-working and self-motivated sales project manager. This team member will assist retail and contractor clients with product selection and technical information while providing professional customer service.
The Sales Project Manager is the first point of contact in our showrooms and throughout the sales process, to provide the client with product knowledge to guide him or her to the best fireplace and patio products their home needs. This position is full-time and in person, offers salary plus commission-based pay, provides great benefits including medical, dental life insurance, 401(k) plan (matched by Southwest Fireplace), paid vacation time, and no Sundays! Other perks of this role:
- Vendor and on-the-job training provided
- No cold calls!
- Fun and challenging work environment
- Greeting customers in the showroom and providing assistance to determine his or her needs for the sales or service related inquiry
- Answering sales calls and general product or service related inquiries
- Providing detailed explanation of products, features and functions
- Quote and create sales order utilizing Southwest Fireplace’s guided sales process, purchase sales material through various select dealers,
- Provide professional, accurate, and timely information on order status, product availability, shipment details, and scheduling of installation with technician team
- Job-site measurements for product viability before installation
- Accounts Receivable follow up on your customer or builder orders
- Various open and closing showroom tasks
Qualifications or Experience we are looking for:
- A Positive “Can Do” Attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and ability to establish rapport through a friendly and outgoing persona
- The ability and desire to work well in a team environment
- Ability to multi task with great attention to detail
- Basic computer knowledge
- Proper phone etiquette
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is a plus but NOT required
Benefits at Southwest Fireplace:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacations
- Employee discounts
- On the job training – no prior experience necessary
Work Location: In person at the Frankfort location: 9475 W. Laraway Road Frankfort, IL
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, No phone calls please.